Vector Attack Vector Attack

It plays awful...

It does not work... At all.

LonelyFrenchFry responds:

I do believe it does work, did you wait longer then a couple of seconds?

D-K's Thief D-K's Thief

Nice attempt

Nice attempt at a game, but unfortunately... you need to debug it.
You made an invisible time limit, or invisible traps...?
I'm sorry I can't say much more that "MikeTWolf" has suggested, so why not go look at tutorials from other games, and come back, and fix this game up?

Seed of Destruction Seed of Destruction

Buggy sperm

It was a pretty neat game, I bet -- if it was more original -- you could sell try selling it on WiiWare or something.
If you did, though, you'd need to fix some bugs. After my first try, My Sperm became tangled up -- PERMANENTLY! Not even re-opening the game would fix the problem.

BarfQuestion responds:

Spin in the opposite direction you spun to break the tail for about 30 seconds (will vary with computer speed). It'll snap back into place.

Sprint Kirby Sprint Kirby

It'd shoulda been sprite

It's would have been more fun as a sprite game.
I got to fabulous twice, and it slowed down sooooo much, I couldn't jump the dang obstacle!

Dont Click The Button Dont Click The Button

Yawn

Unimaginative, lacks spunk, etc, etc.
I did something like this a long time ago, and it got blammed. I love you NG.

Djflashstep responds:

:( well im sorry to hear about your misfortune, but i dont belive i deserve a 1... i did put some effort into this :(

Gunslingers Gold Gunslingers Gold

hmmm

it's okay, but I really hated how the enemies had such a huge sight range, and such a small sight viewpoint; it's like lying . It only shows the direction. You should eliminate it (the green and red views), show the actual length of sight, or change it to the green/red's area.

Sling Sling Sling Sling

Boring

The game would have been better with more balls you bump into, or to avoid.
Such as spikey balls to avoid, or bumber balls to give you extra bounce, or even extra live balls. I was almost sure I played the same level twice...
Good idea, boring execution.

Classic Pong Remake Classic Pong Remake

Glitches

Not bad, there's a glitch that causes the "ball" to fire twice after a point is scored.

Dragon Ball Kart Dragon Ball Kart

Okay

One time Piccolo just stayed at the start line the entire race. I think on 3. I've seen worse flash racers, though.

Canadization Canadization

Derr

I've seen similar coding tutorials on the web, nice ambitious try, anyway. The characters are all very short, unfortunately, No option to change height. Also, I see that it's on funny animations.com. What's funny about it? Are you trying to profit off of other's work? That's not legal, you know.

JohnnySkul responds:

idk what your talking about. i made this animation and my site is funnyaniamtions.co.nr I'm not gonna make a new web site for animations that ain't so funny. funnyanimations.co.nr is my site so thats why it says it there.